• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beishe8
    replied
    Originally posted by NathanLedet View Post
    Yes! Where's the fun in *knowing*?
    Agree. Cat in a bag is an exciting experiment!

Leave a comment:

• jawatkin
    replied
    Originally posted by optrex View Post
    But where is the demo of the product so that I can see what I am pre-ordering? Or am I just supposed to have blind faith what my money will be buying?
    +1

I'm running vBDrupal, which has pretty good integration... So I'd really like to see a demo of this so I can take advantage of the pricing if it's any better!

Leave a comment:

• NathanLedet
    replied
    Originally posted by optrex View Post
    Or am I just supposed to have blind faith what my money will be buying?
    Yes! Where's the fun in *knowing*?

Leave a comment:

• optrex
    replied
    I see the pricing structure has now been released and that I can pre-order. But where is the demo of the product so that I can see what I am pre-ordering? Or am I just supposed to have blind faith what my money will be buying?

Leave a comment:

• dtommy79
    replied
    How much is the (forum only) upgrade cost if your licence is not active?

Leave a comment:

• Shamil.
    replied
    yes, but only vBulletin Classic.

I am not sure about your second question.

Leave a comment:

• MoMan
    started a topic vB4

vB4

Two things about vB4-

1. If I'm a holder of an active, branding-free license for the current version of vBulletin, will this allow me to download vB4 once it comes out and also use it branding-free?

2. What will the functionality of ImpEx be between vB3 and vB4? I'm assuming that while basic features, such as Forums, PMs, Threads/Posts, and Attachments will be imported from a vB3 installation, any customizations in phrasing and templates will be lost, right?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X