Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Approach For a News/Press Release Page?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Approach For a News/Press Release Page?

I set up a web site as well as a vBulletin message board for a racing organization I belong to. One of the pages of the web page is devoted to news and press release articles. Whenever I publish a new item it's a real hassle to rearrange everthing on the web page to add a new item to the top of the list of news items. There's got to be an easier way. Is there something I could use in our vBulletin board like a News Thread or something that I could link to the News web page automatically...maybe vBAdvanced or ??? I heard rumors vBulletin is coming out with something new soon that may be applicable? Just looking for ideas on how to make a much smoother and less labor intensive situation for me.

Its too early to say if the new CMS will comply with Google News standards/requirements. You will need something that complies with Google News standards, to have your news appear in Google.
    I buy 420 forums

Comment

Appearing in Google is NOT a requirement

Comment

Then you may be interested in the new vb4 suite from the start. It has functions for publishing articles and categories can added for your news.
        I buy 420 forums

Comment

I'm not sure if this is correct, but would the vBAdvanced CMS work for the OP?

Alternatively, could the OP use WordPress for his home page? I understand that there is quite a good WordPress - vBulletin bridge that could be useful.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X