When Can We Expect Version 4?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When Can We Expect Version 4?

When can we expect version 4 to be released?

Uh, now I get to tell the old old answer once, too:

When it's ready

Comment

you can expect it each and every day of the week... no need to ask...

expectations are a great thing in life, they bring you to extend your patience...
      oh no, i'm not going with Xenforo... come on, i'm better than that... i stick with Wordpress... rofl

Comment

Well, let me ask more specifically then. Expectations by side. When is version 4 supposed to be released?

Comment

read there: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1

that's where you will have the most precise date...

or this:

Nostradamus Says...

The year the great seventh number is accomplished

Shall Heaven's great Vicar, anxious to appease

Because of death too late a great people re-created

Greedy to see the plume of smoke wail in the wind
          oh no, i'm not going with Xenforo... come on, i'm better than that... i stick with Wordpress... rofl

Comment

Originally posted by Pro-eSports.com View Post
            Well, let me ask more specifically then. Expectations by side. When is version 4 supposed to be released?
            Nobody knows, not even the developers. It's a touchy subject around here. It's been asked and (un)answered a thousand times or so.

Comment

Originally posted by Pro-eSports.com View Post
              It is supposed to be released when it is fairly bug-free and stable. Barring an outbreak of something nasty among the developers I believe they will be able to keep that deadline.
              Toddler from Hell

Comment

When can we expect version 4 to be released?
                Read the countless other threads, your answer is in at least 100 of them.
                Jut a random internet person.

A message to all illegal users!

Comment

www.yamaha-forum.net | www.exactservers.com | www.ducati-superbikes.com | www.suzuki-forums.net | www.diavel-forum.com

Comment

I can understand that people are not patient and this question is being asked too often. BUT still we must consider that VBulletin is a bit different from Open Sources. I don't know about others but I bought VBulletin and still wish to pay as I want a professional team behind that can give me deadlines. I am not talking about a month or even 2 or 3 months more or less but a rough idea though. It's the same in every business, deadlines put pressure but customers must be informed...
                    Yes, Joomla, Drupal and lots of other Open sources support forums are full of answers like "Next version? When it's ready..." and sometimes "If u think it's too slow, join the team" but who can complain, those are totally free and that makes a difference...

Comment

Originally posted by Daerwen View Post
                      I am not talking about a month or even 2 or 3 months more or less but a rough idea though.
                      It would be nice to know which quarter for planning purposes. I really don't know... Q1 2010?

I really don't care when it's out, but if it is going to be a more than 4 months from now I would plan differently than if it was out in 2 months.

Comment

Originally posted by Abomination View Post
                        It would be nice to know which quarter for planning purposes. I really don't know... Q1 2010?

I really don't care when it's out, but if it is going to be a more than 4 months from now I would plan differently than if it was out in 2 months.
                        Plan for feb 2010.... and you will be lucky to see it gold before then.....
                        www.yamaha-forum.net | www.exactservers.com | www.ducati-superbikes.com | www.suzuki-forums.net | www.diavel-forum.com

Comment

Originally posted by R1lover View Post
                          Plan for feb 2010.... and you will be lucky to see it gold before then.....
                          Seriously, I'm squinting my eyes, holding up my thumb, and that is about what I come up with. Again I really don't care, but do need to make plans.

If it comes a little earlier that great too! I'll make a few much need changes to a template now that people have been asking for, and shop around for a vb 3.8.3 holiday skin.

I mean no disrespect to anyone on the team, things take time.

Comment

Make your plans and wait just like what everyone else is doing.
                            Aussiefootyforums

New Site New forum
                            Come and talk sports all day long

Comment

Originally posted by Abomination View Post
                              I mean no disrespect to anyone on the team, things take time.
                              actually it IS disrespect to require a date over and over...

Comment