How do you get support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you get support

I have purchased two owned copies of Vbulletin but can not get any support at all, have sent over a dozen emails and filled in support tickets but not one single answer or reply from anyone at vbulletin

What can I do to get some to talk to me? Is it normal to just be ignored?

Nigel

2 options

1) change your forum accounts email address to the same email address associated with the members area account
    2) add your forum account's email address to http://members.vbulletin.com/membersupport_priority.php and check the box beside "vBulletin Community Forums"
    http://data.collectiveirc.net/status/user/Jobe.png

Comment

I can not enter the members area as it will not accept the customer number and password given to me by Vbulletin, then if I use the forgotton password link its says

The details submitted did not match any records in our database

So I am totally locked out and nothing i can do

Nigel

Comment

>> http://www.vbulletin.com/contact_sales.php <<

we're on WEEKENDS...

wait for monday evening before the panic...
        oh no, i'm not going with Xenforo... come on, i'm better than that... i stick with Wordpress... rofl

Comment

they're ignoring you cause you're not on record as having bought vbulletin, thats probably why.

copy the info sent to you by vbulletin when you bought it, ie the license number, customer number, password in your next message along with the email you got it sent to, they'll help you match it up to your account so you can get help from now on.

Comment

I have tried all of that!, have filled out there online form over 12 rimes and have copied them all the original emails with the account numbers and licence numbers and given them links to my installed forums, and they have still ignored me

I have not had one single reply and have been trying to get support for a month now, I am at a total loss as to what to do next, all I want is someone to reply to me and help me spend money to upgrade

Nigel

Comment

Are you positive you are sending it to the correct email address? Did you enter it manually or go through their support page?

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
              vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
              Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
              If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools &lt;- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

What email address are you sending it under, and what are the ticketids?

Comment

I fill in the online form at http://www.vbulletin.com/contact_sales.php
                  Last ticket was Ticketid: 951670
                  Last edited by nigelbar; Mon 21 Sep '09, 2:05pm.

Comment

All three of the tickets from your email address have been responded to.
                    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Well I am sorry but I have not received any replies at all from vbulletin, and have checked my spam folder, where do I go from here?

Nigel

Comment

They have all been responded to, including the one today and the email definitely was sent to your email address. They are being blocked on your end somewhere.

Also the fact that you have the ticketid means that you also have the direct link to that ticket. You can use that link as well.
                        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X