• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• manny0131
    started a topic Start from scratch Q's?

Start from scratch Q's?

Hi there,
    I purchased a VBulletin licence back in October 2008, the website was running ok ever since that day untill a few days ago. I believe the server was hacked and everything might been lost, sad part is that I did not have a Back up and I dont know where the domain was hosted due to a purchase from a "Host Reseller".
    My main question is, since I own this licence can I build a brand new site using the same vbulletin licence and same domain name?

Aditional questions: Can I also re-use my VBSEO and VBadvanced software??

I think ive lost everything and the only option is starting from scratch,

Opinions/Sugestions??

Thanks
    Manny

• Carlos 360
    replied
    VBadvanced is still free. VBSEO on the other hand is still free if you own one; you just need to renew your upgrades portion of your license.

Leave a comment:

• ---MAD---
    replied
    Using a decent host would also be a good place to start over. I don't have any suggestions but if you ask around I am sure you will get a big list of respected hosts (that are also affordable) to start your forums over on.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    You would have to contact them about those third-party add-ons.

Leave a comment:

• manny0131
    replied
    OMG, Thanks!!! Im really pumped on doing it "All over again" People wanted me off and the got it....but guess what? ILL BE BACK MO**^$#KAS!! lol
    Sorry, im drunk already, its been a nightmare loosing everything due to envy.

What about the others aplications? VBSEo and Vbadvanced? Should be the same huh?

Leave a comment:

• Shamil.
    replied
    Yes you certainly can, next time.. keep a few backups on home computer.. your host should backup every day to a remote server...

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X