X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Myster Dude
    replied
    Originally posted by beishe8 View Post
    Verification of credit card could throw out your payment seemingly for no reason.
    (Have to wait for a day to attempt to pay again)
    so how do I do it with paypal?

Leave a comment:

• beishe8
    replied
    Originally posted by Myster Dude View Post
    What do you mean by less problems? I don't get it.
    Verification of credit card could throw out your payment seemingly for no reason.
    (Have to wait for a day to attempt to pay again)

Leave a comment:

• Myster Dude
    replied
    But it has to match the paypal right?

It takes like a week to process.

I'm lost. What do you mean by less problems? I don't get it.

Leave a comment:

• beishe8
    replied
    Originally posted by Myster Dude View Post
    I have another question.

My mom said she'll buy it for me, during the ordering process, it states the credit card needs to match the billing process. So if I put my name on the Billing info and it says enter your credit card info and says her name, is that okay?
    Wrong,the names must match.
    Have you or your mum a Paypal account? Pay with Paypal, less problems.

Leave a comment:

• Myster Dude
    replied
    Originally posted by nexialys View Post
    you can do the entire process with her on your side, she will fill the infos for both the ordering and payment... you can always evaluate that your mother will always be able to resell you the forum once the 6 months period is ended, so you can 'own' it completely... *(or you do not have any confidence in your mother?)

Well she exactly "Computer wizzy" like me. So could I just use my e-mail. And after 6 month I'll just change the Information to my name?

Leave a comment:

• nexialys
    replied
    you can do the entire process with her on your side, she will fill the infos for both the ordering and payment... you can always evaluate that your mother will always be able to resell you the forum once the 6 months period is ended, so you can 'own' it completely... *(or you do not have any confidence in your mother?)

Leave a comment:

• Myster Dude
    replied
    I have another question.

My mom said she'll buy it for me, during the ordering process, it states the credit card needs to match the billing process. So if I put my name on the Billing info and it says enter your credit card info and says her name, is that okay?

Leave a comment:

• Shamil.
    replied
    Originally posted by Baba Wawa View Post
    Who is James?

Anyway, the OP needs help with other, much more important Q's.

Anyone???
    James Edward Limm Software ... James is a found of Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd, and is currently the Managing Director.

Leave a comment:

• Myster Dude
    replied
    Thank you all for your responses, you'll be expecting me to be a proud vBuilletin member in the next month or so

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    The v in vBulletin doesn't stand for anything. However its from the fact the first boards were a visual basic community. v Bulletin.

><; post didnt go though and i resubmitted it. Way late response

Leave a comment:

• Baba Wawa
    replied
    Who is James?

Anyway, the OP needs help with other, much more important Q's.

Anyone???

Leave a comment:

• Shamil.
    replied
    Originally posted by Baba Wawa View Post
    P.S. Do we know this from someone who was there at the time the choice was made?
    I've lost you but James ?

Leave a comment:

• Baba Wawa
    replied
    P.S. Do we know this from someone who was there at the time the choice was made?

On edit (after seeing latest post): John Percival was, I take it, there at the beginning.

So, what does "VB" stand for? Visual Basic, I guess?

Leave a comment:

• Shamil.
    replied
    Originally posted by 1996 328ti View Post
    The 'v'
    I just posted something from John :/

Leave a comment:

• Baba Wawa
    replied
    Well, Wayne would know more about it than I, that's for sure.

But how sure is he that the "v" means nothing?

As a rule, people would choose one letter over any of the other 25 for a reason. But we are supposed to believe that there was no reason for choosing the "v" as opposed to all the other possibilities?"

Not arguing, mind you. Just expressing a natural skepticism for a somewhat unlikely explanation.

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X