No announcement yet.

Before I buy...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you can do the entire process with her on your side, she will fill the infos for both the ordering and payment... you can always evaluate that your mother will always be able to resell you the forum once the 6 months period is ended, so you can 'own' it completely... *(or you do not have any confidence in your mother?)
    oh no, i'm not going with Xenforo... come on, i'm better than that... i stick with Wordpress... rofl

Comment

Originally posted by nexialys View Post
      you can do the entire process with her on your side, she will fill the infos for both the ordering and payment... you can always evaluate that your mother will always be able to resell you the forum once the 6 months period is ended, so you can 'own' it completely... *(or you do not have any confidence in your mother?)

Well she exactly "Computer wizzy" like me. So could I just use my e-mail. And after 6 month I'll just change the Information to my name?

Comment

Originally posted by Myster Dude View Post
        I have another question.

My mom said she'll buy it for me, during the ordering process, it states the credit card needs to match the billing process. So if I put my name on the Billing info and it says enter your credit card info and says her name, is that okay?
        Wrong,the names must match.
        Have you or your mum a Paypal account? Pay with Paypal, less problems.

vB5 is unequivocally the best forum software, but not yet...

Comment

But it has to match the paypal right?

It takes like a week to process.

I'm lost. What do you mean by less problems? I don't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Myster Dude View Post
            What do you mean by less problems? I don't get it.
            Verification of credit card could throw out your payment seemingly for no reason.
            (Have to wait for a day to attempt to pay again)

vB5 is unequivocally the best forum software, but not yet...

Comment

Originally posted by beishe8 View Post
              Verification of credit card could throw out your payment seemingly for no reason.
              (Have to wait for a day to attempt to pay again)
              so how do I do it with paypal?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X