Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got forum why buy blog?

hello,

i have vb forum and I'm interesting what could the blog help me that forum won't, my website is mainly a tutorials website and can I use the blog as home page.

thanks

If you are using it for a tutorials website there are a range of things you can use Blogs for

1. Posting announcements/news on latest tutorials
    2. Posting actual tutorials on the blog, and discussing them in the forums
    3. Provide blog support on tutorials
    4. Use your blog's to advertise the tutorials, and give information on them
    5. And general stuff really.
    Jut a random internet person.

A message to all illegal users!

Comment

Originally posted by hitmancode47 View Post
      If you are using it for a tutorials website there are a range of things you can use Blogs for

1. Posting announcements/news on latest tutorials
      2. Posting actual tutorials on the blog, and discussing them in the forums
      3. Provide blog support on tutorials
      4. Use your blog's to advertise the tutorials, and give information on them
      5. And general stuff really.
      thanks for replay XD, I really just want to get a good homepage, some people from vbseo told me to just move the forum but I'm having other thoughts

Comment

hey, no problem at all mate

You can set it up so that your blog's are a homepage (Obviously, depending on categories etc)

But its always a good sign for me that once you go into a website, you are at first shown content.

Obviously, if you have different thought's then use them
        Jut a random internet person.

A message to all illegal users!

Comment

vBlog isn't really what you'd define a blog, I'd use Wordpress or Joomla! if anything. But I have to admit vBlog looks kind of attractive.

Comment

I'd say skip Vbulletin Blog, or at least find someplace where you can test it out completely. I'd also check out Vbadvanced, which if you setup an articles forum might be right up your alley and of course it's free.

Comment

Working...
            X