Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please guide me

hello
    i want to buy vbulletin from user in some forums on net but i want to know is license can used for all version of vb ?
    for example if i buy expire license version of 3.7 can i use it to 3.8 , if yes is need to pay more or no
    thank you

Sorry I don't understand the question. However since expired licenses cannot be transferred there is no way to buy one.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I think he's asking whether once you have a licence, if you can download any version of vBulletin.

The answer to that (excluding the unreleased vB4) is yes.

An active license will be able to download the latest versions (again, vB4 is a grey area here) and all/most prior versions.

Comment

But . . . you will need to pay a renewal fee first, before downloading 3.8.

If the license remains expired, you will not be able to download anything.

Comment

Spam post and follow-ups deleted.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Hitman and cellarius, I appreciate that you both look out for the rest of us.

Thank you!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X