Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible to separate the forum to 2 forums are interrelated?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible to separate the forum to 2 forums are interrelated?

Sure the title is clear and Moo cause problems for you

This will be explained to you

I have a special site for students college computer

The site has sections on the divisions of academic and general and technical

Unfortunately, the site was not as I want it more, and the reason is the existence of sections of the Academy of the forum.
    Most of the members and visitors are not participating due to the particular site and not in

Decided: the work of separation of the academic departments and separate forum and a technical forum, so:
    1 - each particular sub-forum, or the scope of a different folder, for example
    forum1.xxxxx.com
    forum2.xxxxx.com
    Or
    xxxxxx.com/forum1
    xxxxxx.com/forum2

2 - unite the members, that the consolidated database, the same member of the Forum, the first member of the same in the second Forum, which is a member if the addition of the first topic in a forum, the number of its engagement in the Forum as well as other more
    3 - Number of Total Online Autism Statistics members

In short: the separation of several sections of the current forum to another forum to unite the members and present data

Such a thing is possible in VB forums or not?
    Is there any way to do this? Whether manual or programmable

I want a solution to the problems of

Thank you very much, in advance
    Regards

sorry for bad English

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    anybody here?

Comment

Sorry, but i am confused as to what you are asking for.
      Jut a random internet person.

A message to all illegal users!

Comment

Your best bet would be to just duplicate your database for another forum, then strip the portions that you don't want out of each site.

You won't be able to keep your user tables syncronized under the current architecture. When you first set it up, all existing users will have access to both sites, but after that any users who join one site won't appear on the other.

Of course you will need two separate licenses for two forums.
        Anybody who says "it can't be done" will usually be interrupted by somebody who is already doing it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X