This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VBulletin4

If I purchase VBulletin 3.8.3 with 1 year updates & upgrades, does it include the upgrade to VBulletin4 or do I have to pay a separate fee for this?

There will be an additional fee, but customers who hold active licenses will receive a discount from this upgrade fee.
    Regards,
    Nick

Comment

Does any 1 now how much the fee will be? so i can start saving?

Comment

Until there's no real announcement, i wouldn't belive anything people are talking/writing...

Comment

Originally posted by mabersoft View Post
          No, there has been no official word on specific pricing amounts.

Originally posted by ragtek View Post
          Until there's no real announcement, i wouldn't belive anything people are talking/writing...
          Unless it comes from Ray or any other employee:

Originally posted by Ray Morgan View Post
          I would recommend keeping licenses current, as there will be special discounts and incentives especially for current license holders.
          Regards,
          Nick

Comment

Originally posted by mabersoft View Post
            start saving anyway... why wait for the price, you're supposed to save your incomes anyway, in real life too... you may be young, that's why you did not learn it yet... even Obama said it... save your money so we can be wealthy again...
            oh no, i'm not going with Xenforo... come on, i'm better than that... i stick with Wordpress... rofl

Comment

Work harder, Obama needs the money.

Comment

Obama doesn't need money, he spends other people's money and prints more when that runs out.
                http://docfortress.com

Comment

We all are waiting for announcement about VB 4.0 and price of it so noone knows how much it will cost until someone from Vbulletin make announcement.

Comment

There not going to make an announcement on price until the software is ready... they are hoping that the new version is good enough to make people want it even though they are going to be bent over hard for something they have already paid for once.
                    www.yamaha-forum.net | www.exactservers.com | www.ducati-superbikes.com | www.suzuki-forums.net | www.diavel-forum.com

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke
                      You're not going to get any information until All final decisions about them are made and an announcement is made. We don't care how many times you ask you are not getting an answer until Ray posts the announcement. And the staff here doesn't even know the answers if we wanted to give them.

Really is that too hard to comprehend?

Here is the info you're looking for.

Comment

That's a new one. Went they went from 2.xxx to 3.xxx series, there was no extra fee.

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                        There will be an additional fee, but customers who hold active licenses will receive a discount from this upgrade fee.
                        Kim

Comment

nor was there from 1 to 2..........
                          www.yamaha-forum.net | www.exactservers.com | www.ducati-superbikes.com | www.suzuki-forums.net | www.diavel-forum.com

Comment

Originally posted by KimmiKat View Post
                            That's a new one. Went they went from 2.xxx to 3.xxx series, there was no extra fee.
                            They will incrase the price of about 20$ for the standart suite.
                            I'm quite sure of this.
                            i hope you have understood what i wrote above with my bad english!

Comment

May i say. Why will we need to pay when it says when we buy vbulletin "1 year FREE upgrade". so why the fee?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X