Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do I hire a vbulletin expert or go in-house?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do I hire a vbulletin expert or go in-house?

My goal is to start a new forum to be based in Chile. I have an in-house designer with limited experience.

If I hire a bulletin expert how much am I looking to invest for full setup?

Second, can anyone recommend vbulletin expert for hire?

This may be the old dilemma of I have more time than money. Of course, if the costs are feasible then it may be easiest to hire vbulletin expert.

Are you looking for a vbulletin engineer to install the vBulletin script for you? or are you looking for a designer to create your style/skin for your installation?

I'm not sure vBulletin provides the latter of the two...
    Xbox Fan-site: www.XboxCommunity.net

Xbox 360 Achievements: www.x360achievements.com

Comment

you talk about your in-house designer, but a designer with no knowledge of webmastering is not really helpful...

if you only need your site to be installed, when you purchase vBulletin you also have the choice of having a " $150.00 Professional Installation " by Jelsoft's staff...

if you want a freelancer, you can require this at some different sites like sitepoint.com or vbulletin.org ...
      oh no, i'm not going with Xenforo... come on, i'm better than that... i stick with Wordpress... rofl

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X