VB4 CMS good for web comics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VB4 CMS good for web comics?

I'd like to get a reply from someone at vB in regard to if the vB4 CMS would be a good tool for handling a daily or weekly web comic? As I'd like to have my regular articles page, forums blogs etc but also have a webcomic section...
    Just curious and in anticipation for when vB4 comes out, i have a web project on hold until it comes out...

nobody can give a clear answer about a product that is not yet released...

but basically, it all depend on how to manage your own forums, it is possible actually with vbulletin 3.8.x
    oh no, i'm not going with Xenforo... come on, i'm better than that... i stick with Wordpress... rofl

Comment

nexialys: I was kind of hoping somebody from the vB crew might be willing to "leak" some info lol. But how are people currently doing it anyway? I never really looked into it.

Comment

From what I am understanding, the CMS will act like its own program, and not be a feed like www.vbadvanced.com

It will be integrated with vBulletin allowing for comments and user content? I think? I donno, but I assume from what I see from the screenshots of VB4 and CMS - both will be integrated, but different products. They're separate.

That's what I got from their "first looks" so maybe it will be able to "outsource" content enabling you to create unique content created soley for mainpage purposes.

Comment

Was wondering the same question but why not...you could integrate external script into the system...

Afterall it is still about images on an html page with paging

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X