This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• didnt get my license :p U frauders!

:P i didnt get my license i bought leased using paypay with visa debt but i didnt get my license .I bought it on monday

I am guessing you mean Paypal. If the status of the transaction in your paypal account is listed as "Finished", "Completed", or "Cleared" than please forward the Paypal receipt to us at http://www.vbulletin.com/go/sales.

We will be able to verify the transaction and create your license if it wasn't created automatically. Please note, that Paypal was undergoing a period of maintenance yesterday where they didn't forward sales to us so your purchase might have simply been overlooked.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

:P I don't see anything dude i don't even know if it even went through O_o........message..Because i forgot what paypal i used & all i know is this message i got -_-

Thank you for registering to Verified by Visa services. This free service provides added safety when you shop online.

Activation Details:
      Activation date: 08/03/2009
      Merchant at which activation took place: Jelsoft Enterprises Li
      Amount of purchase: 100.00 USD
      Login name: (private)
      The service is now active for your Bank of America card ending with: (private)

SEE!!! -_- i don't get how many days do i wait & im sure that wasnt paypal

Comment

As Wayne stated go here so we can figure out what happened to the order:

http://www.vbulletin.com/go/sales

Please provide all the relevant details including the PayPal transaction ID.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

go there,And what....last time i went there 2 TIMES there answer didnt help at all...I want my license
          Last edited by xXArmedMoeXx; Tue 4 Aug '09, 10:35am.

Comment

You need to provide the information asked for. There is nothing in this post that proves you deserve a license.

I thought I was fairly clear but I'll try to explain it again.

Paypal didn't tell us that you purchased anything from us. Therefore no license was issued. However Paypal sent you receipt via email as they do with every single transaction. You need to go to the link above and copy the information from your Paypal receipt into the little form box and provide us with the it. Once that is done then your license will be created and sent to you.

Your only other option is to request a refund through Paypal.

Wayne Luke

Comment

What is the ticketid number of the ticket you said you sent us?

Note: We cannot resolve this here. You have to contact us as previously stated.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Thank you for registering to Verified by Visa services. This free service provides added safety when you shop online.

Activation Details:
                Activation date: 08/03/2009
                Merchant at which activation took place: Jelsoft Enterprises Li
                Amount of purchase: 100.00 USD
                Login name: (private)
                The service is now active for your Bank of America card ending with: (private)

thats all i got it says no ticket number.Want more proof i'll record showing u the message but it has no ticket number

plus

64500 08/03/09 Jelsoft Enterprises Li www.worldpay.com/ $100.00 (privated)
                Last edited by xXArmedMoeXx; Tue 4 Aug '09, 10:53am.

Comment

We didn't steal anything. All we are asking is for you to confirm the purchase in a safe and secure environment. If you can't copy a few lines out of an email than we cannot help you further.

Wayne Luke

Comment

If you really filled out this form:

http://www.vbulletin.com/go/sales

Then you got a ticketid number. If you do not have a ticketid then this means you have not done this. Please do so.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

(Ticketid: 939057) <<<

Comment

In this thread you claimed you used PayPal. In your ticket you said it was WorldPay. Either way I have responded to your ticket. We need more info in order to locate this.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X