Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Branded/Un-Branded.

Hey,

Can anyone shed some light on the difference is.. like in branded i can add my own header saying for forum and site name ect.. However, i dont understand what else will remain saying vBulletin ect.. ect..

Is there a topic with screenshots, as this is vital, i dont want to purchase unbranded and have a massive "POWERED BY vBULLETIN" titled everywhere!!

Would appreciate some help here.

There's no screenshots for this, but it's quite straight forward, so text should be enough.

With the exception of the copyright message at the footer (the two liner of "Powered by vBulletin x.y.z/copyright 2000-yyyy, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd."), you are allowed to remove ALL front-end references to vBulletin without purchasing the branding free option. If you would like to remove the footer copyright message, then you must purchase the branding free option.

Purchasing the branding free option does not entitle you to rebrand the software (IE: "Powered by my forum"), and it does not entitle you to remove any references to vBulletin in the source code.
    Best Regards,
    Andy Huang

Comment

So, just to clarify.

I can download a completely new skin with UNBRANDED. As long as i dont change the C vBulletin , Powered By ect..ect.. right at the bottom.
      Its completely fine.

Sound like the best option to me personally if i have understood correctly.

Thanks

Comment

Correct! You can just donwload a new skin, unbranded - aslong as all the copyrights are kept + Powered By etc.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X