No announcement yet.

Renewal of licence, cant use my CC ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Renewal of licence, cant use my CC ???

Ok first of all
    Money is on cc, cc is walid and working...
    I can pay my server 'Hostgator', I can pay on bunch places in US or UK and thing I need most to pay over internet I cannot pay
    I cannot pay here anything, why is that....? (with CC)

Ok imagine

Iam 50km from closest bank, I need to lose half day, its hot, its damn hot (pardon language)....and even employee in bank laugh at me cause Iam running 50km for just 40$

Well fuel, one day of work, wire transfer service, that all cost more than renewal licence....so this renewal for me is actually over 80$

Can you please provide some other way where I can use my CC, if hostgator can I beleive VB can do it too

Thanks

ps
    Placed an complaint to sales support...but Iam so pissed that I needed to place it here too
    Close it, erase it, damn ban me I dont give a damn and I dont mind anything now

I used payment method 'MetaCharge' when I had a problem with using Paypal. It was fast and easy. I always used paypal and was direct to use the other two methods of payment and found that 'MetaCharge' was the quickest out of the three option in the payment process.

It is easy to complain, but harder to listen to advice if you are just wanting to argue.

Comment

Originally posted by goxy63 View Post
      Ok first of all
      Money is on cc, cc is walid and working...
      I can pay my server 'Hostgator', I can pay on bunch places in US or UK and thing I need most to pay over internet I cannot pay
      I cannot pay here anything, why is that....? (with CC)

Ok imagine

Iam 50km from closest bank, I need to lose half day, its hot, its damn hot (pardon language)....and even employee in bank laugh at me cause Iam running 50km for just 40$

Well fuel, one day of work, wire transfer service, that all cost more than renewal licence....so this renewal for me is actually over 80$

Can you please provide some other way where I can use my CC, if hostgator can I beleive VB can do it too

Thanks

ps
      Placed an complaint to sales support...but Iam so pissed that I needed to place it here too
      Close it, erase it, damn ban me I dont give a damn and I dont mind anything now
      Instead of being angry. You should contact sales politely and ask what you can do about payment. There are a few methods you can use to pay via CC

Comment

Sounds like that there is something dodgey going on.

I tried upgrading my license from an leased to an owned and it wouldn't let me.
        Aussiefootyforums

New Site New forum
        Come and talk sports all day long

Comment

Originally posted by schwab2clarkson View Post
          Sounds like that there is something dodgey going on.

I tried upgrading my license from an leased to an owned and it wouldn't let me.
          Oh, can you give more details.. Maybe not, as this is more private matter you have with vBulletin Customer/Sales Services and this forum section is not meant for venting frustrations.
          • Date of purchase
          • Date when request to transfer to Own Licence

Comment

Originally posted by Jose Amaral Rego View Post
            Oh, can you give more details.. Maybe not, as this is more private matter you have with vBulletin Customer/Sales Services and this forum section is not meant for venting frustrations.
            • Date of purchase
            • Date when request to transfer to Own Licence
            I already have done all of this via a support ticket that I took up with the guys.
            Aussiefootyforums

New Site New forum
            Come and talk sports all day long

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X