Liceased License

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liceased License

um imma buy the Lease license version but i have a 1 question..

1.Can you Auto Renew You lease License? or like when 1 year passed & 3 days past can you pay for it if your a day late or???

Under the existing license agreement, yes, you can renew. You just won't be legally entitled to use the software between the time it expires and the time you renew.

Rumors have it that leased licenses will be dropped when VB4 comes out though, so what is in effect right now might not be in effect a year from now.
    Anybody who says "it can't be done" will usually be interrupted by somebody who is already doing it.

Comment

what you mean license will be dropped & i bought leased O.o with paypal yesterday when do i get my info?

Comment

Originally posted by xXArmedMoeXx View Post
        what you mean license will be dropped & i bought leased O.o with paypal yesterday when do i get my info?
        bigwater is saying something that was just a suggestion and has not been implemented. Many companies have meetings and each person contributes ways to streamline and increase revenue so to improve the product(s). Your vBulletin 'Leased Licence' is good for one year. If you then want to get 'Owned Licence', then you pay the difference. Prices may or may not increase when both products vBulletin Core & vBulletin Suite version 4.0 are released.

Follow announcements for futher information on the new products.
        Last edited by Jose Amaral Rego; Mon 3 Aug '09, 2:59pm.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X