Is anybody there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anybody there?

I've contacted support a couple of times now about me needing to login to the members area and the 'system' isn't sending me the 'forgot member number' email. Though it is recognising the email address, therefore I'm not receiving anything.

Can you guys help?

See http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=311934
    Baby, I was born this way

Comment

G0DD4MNIT I PURCHASED A LICENSE JUST A FEW HOURS AGO AND THE LICENSING EMAILS JELSOFT SENDS ARE PRINTED ON A PIECE OF PAPER SITTING RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME SO THE EMAIL SYSTEM IS WORKING, OK? geez.

Comment

Originally posted by maplr4ever View Post
        G0DD4MNIT I PURCHASED A LICENSE JUST A FEW HOURS AGO AND THE LICENSING EMAILS JELSOFT SENDS ARE PRINTED ON A PIECE OF PAPER SITTING RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME SO THE EMAIL SYSTEM IS WORKING, OK? geez.
        There is no need to bump posts that are over a week old about an issue that did exist then but don't now.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by maplr4ever View Post
          And you really think cursing and screaming at people who had a perfectly valid issue a week ago is helpful or justified in any way? Keep it cool, man.

Comment

Patience people patience
            Aussiefootyforums

New Site New forum
            Come and talk sports all day long

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X