vbulletin.com not sending emails?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vbulletin.com not sending emails?

Anyone else not receving vB.com email? I ordered a new license and I didn't receive anything in my email. I also tried forgot license id and it recognized my email and said it had sent my id to me, but I recieved nothing. I also tested with forgot password on the forums and I'm not receiving that either.

I'm using gmail and everything else gets to my inbox, anyone know what's going on?

They seem to be having various server-related issues lately, so e-mails problems might be one of them. Hopefully they can fix these issues - whatever they may be - very soon.
    Regards,
    Nick

Comment

Dodian
      You are not alone, i have too email with customer details not recieved...
      vBStyle.ru

Comment

If you did not get an important email please contact support so we can help sort things out.

Comment

There are times when I get duplicate emails send for the same reply to threads posted here. Also there are times when I get no emails on replies made, even though I'm subscribed to that thread already, and have have had emails sent previously.

I've sometimes wondered if the staff have been messing around removing my subscription.

Comment

to Zachery

Certainly I have contacted technical support.

But it goes long enough already. I have already got other licence - and here the same problem.

Under the first licence to me have already answered, that have sent once again. But I again have received nothing.
            vBStyle.ru

Comment

There does appear to be a problem with our email servers right now. I have reported this but I have no ETA as to when this will be resolved.
              Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
              Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

It's possible manually, from private email adress?
                Last edited by Romchik®; Sun 28th Jun '09, 11:56am.
                vBStyle.ru

Comment

Please post in English.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

ups, edited...
                    vBStyle.ru

Comment

No, the problem is our servers not the recipient's email address.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Yes, I understand.
                        I wished to tell, whether there is no possibility to send the password and a login from other address?
                        vBStyle.ru

Comment

No. The problem is with out server not the email address it's going to.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
                            No. The problem is with out server not the email address it's going to.
                            I think he would like that email to be sent from [email protected] instead of [email protected]

vB5 is unequivocally the best forum software, but not yet...

Comment

Yes, I it wished to tell.
                              If certainly the server which generates data works.
                              And if you have an access to these data directly.
                              Last edited by Romchik®; Sun 28th Jun '09, 1:34pm. Reason: typo
                              vBStyle.ru

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X