No announcement yet.

vbulletin.com not sending emails?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The server is not sending any of those emails. Sorry I was not able to make that any clearer.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I think what they are asking is if its possible for you to get the details manually and send an email from a non jelsoft e-mail account.
      Baby, I was born this way

Comment

Originally posted by Paul M View Post
        I think what they are asking is if its possible for you to get the details manually and send an email from a non jelsoft e-mail account.
        No, because the customer passwords are encrypted and not available to staff.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

When will this be fixed? This is pretty unacceptable I paid for my license 2 days ago and most other companies would have fixed this sooner...

Comment

If anyone is having an issue, please open a ticket in the members area or use http://www.vbulletin.com/go/sales to start a ticket.

Comment

Originally posted by Dodian View Post
              When will this be fixed? This is pretty unacceptable I paid for my license 2 days ago and most other companies would have fixed this sooner...
              It has not been two days and we replied to your support ticket one hour 4 minutes after receiving it. On a Sunday no less.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Yeah I didn't receive my license information either, I ordered it last night.
                I contacted support, will they give me my information?

Comment

Originally posted by bibbo View Post
                  Yeah I didn't receive my license information either, I ordered it last night.
                  I contacted support, will they give me my information?
                  Yes, if you open a ticket via the support system. http://www.vbulletin.com/go/sales
                  Regards,
                  Nick

Comment

^^Alright just did this. Hopefully I can get my license info pretty soon.
                    I should be able to get it by giving the paypal email and the transaction ID right?

Comment

Originally posted by Zachery View Post
                      If anyone is having an issue, please open a ticket in the members area or use http://www.vbulletin.com/go/sales to start a ticket.

how can i sent the form i still dont have my customer no!and how can i access to members area, do they recieve our complaint with just this forum username!!!

Comment

Originally posted by warezonerz View Post
                        how can i sent the form i still dont have my customer no!and how can i access to members area, do they recieve our complaint with just this forum username!!!
                        This has been answered now three times, beginning yesterday:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=311954

No offense you please stop posting multiple tickets and posts about an issue we answered yesterday.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

i order another license (i had one before) and got my license email in 5 minutes.O-o I printed the license and it is sitting peacefully in front of my keyboard right now.

and if it were a dream, i wouldnt be here now.

Comment

Originally posted by maplr4ever View Post
                            i order another license (i had one before) and got my license email in 5 minutes.O-o I printed the license and it is sitting peacefully in front of my keyboard right now.

and if it were a dream, i wouldnt be here now.
                            This issue was fixed long ago.
                            Regards,
                            Nick

Comment

Really? I saw the first post about this just 3 days ago.

Comment

Originally posted by maplr4ever View Post
                                Really? I saw the first post about this just 3 days ago.
                                Really? Because it was made on June 28th, which was more than a week (seven days) ago.
                                Regards,
                                Nick

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X