Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do I need a license?

Hello,

I currently have a license for vBulletin, and it is running on a public domain.

I will probably require a second license for an intranet.

I am currently building the intranet and currently do not have enough money ready to get another at $180.

Could I use the files from the license which I have, to do the development and integration, before I am able to buy the license, or do I have to buy the license first?

Before anyone says so, I do realise that even if I use the files, and it is classed as piracy, it is unlikely that it will be found out due to the disclosed nature.

Thanks
    Shamil Nunhuck, - Radon Systems Ltd.
    VPS + Dedicated Server Hosting and Management
    vBulletin Hosting and Services
    Server / Website Consultation

I think as long as only you are using the copy (Until the intranet is built) and have the access password protected, i think its ok using your current license for that but i would wait for vbulletin support to confirm that.
    Jut a random internet person.

A message to all illegal users!

Comment

Unless this is purely a test forum with limited access then you need to purchase a license. It doesn't matter if it's Intranet or not.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Yep, it's a completely test environment. Only myself and the other developer will have access.

Thanks Steve
        Shamil Nunhuck, - Radon Systems Ltd.
        VPS + Dedicated Server Hosting and Management
        vBulletin Hosting and Services
        Server / Website Consultation

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X