X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    According to your support ticket history, your email address was invalidated at your request. For further information, you need to open a support ticket on this issue.

http://www.vbulletin.com/contact_sales.php

Leave a comment:

• Shamil.
    replied
    You might want to open up a support ticket, just to check.

Leave a comment:

• Jason2
    replied
    Nope.

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    Did you change your email at all?

Leave a comment:

• Jason2
    replied
    My license has expired but that shouldn't stop me posting in the FORUMS. I have an owned license. I paid to receive support, I shouldn't have to pay again to receive help in the forums. What kind of company does that?

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    Originally posted by Jason2 View Post
    This takes the p*ss.

I'm a licensed customer yet I can't post? And before you say I'm not, just go and check my previous posts.
    That just proves that you were a licensed customer at one time. Do you have owned or leased licenses? If they were owned, did you renew them?

Leave a comment:

• Jason2
    started a topic What the hell

What the hell

This takes the p*ss.

I'm a licensed customer yet I can't post? And before you say I'm not, just go and check my previous posts.

Anyway, my problem is this: In certain forums, posts are going into the moderation que. I've checked all settings, uploaded the files again and still nothing. Any ideas what the problem is?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X