Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• index page as portal page

Hi,
    I would like to ask whether vBulletin supports portal style index page, which is that the index page only shows up a first post of the tagged (portal tag?) thread on the index page. This is being used on www.czfree.net web site, however I'm not sure whether this functionality is built-in or whether it is scripted by the czfree.net community.

If it is not a standard function is there a howto or appropriate documentation we can follow to script this functionality in?

Thank you very much. As soon as I get a response to this question I'm starting to write a case for buying vBulletin solution.

Sincerely,
    Marcel

They have used CMS (content management system). Current VB doesn't have inbuilt feature which it will have in its major next release VB4.

You can use CMS from vbadvanced.com to use with your VB.

All the best.

Comment

thanks for a prompt reply - vbadvanced seems the way to go - are there any known dates for vb4 release?

thanks,
      marcel

Comment

According to leaked information, which I will not discuss, an approximation is around 15th July.
        Shamil Nunhuck, - Radon Systems Ltd.
        VPS + Dedicated Server Hosting and Management
        vBulletin Hosting and Services
        Server / Website Consultation

Comment

Thank you both,
          I have just purchased a licence of vBulletin and I'm absolutely eager to start using it

Sincerely,
          Marcel

Comment

I have no doubt that your community and yourself will find only pure pleasure in the product.
            Shamil Nunhuck, - Radon Systems Ltd.
            VPS + Dedicated Server Hosting and Management
            vBulletin Hosting and Services
            Server / Website Consultation

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X