A Good Time To Buy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Good Time To Buy?

I am ready to spend the 100 dollars whenever, but is it a good time to buy a lease of VB?

What are the pros and cons of buying it now?

Thank You

Resentful

Originally posted by Resentful View Post
    I am ready to spend the 100 dollars whenever, but is it a good time to buy a lease of VB?

What are the pros and cons of buying it now?

Thank You

Resentful
    Don't buy a leased licence just now...there are "proposals" that you then won't be able to download the imminent release of vb4.0. Until that's clarified I'd hold off altogether if you can.
    MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.2 Demo
    AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

I've debated about going with vBulletin for two years now. I was finally fed up with SMF last weekend and purchased a vBulletin owned license. I hope that I didn't make the wrong choice. The more reading I do I wonder if I am going to be out alot of money to upgrade to vBulletin 4. This is kind of frustrating as if I had done this 6 months ago I could've saved $20.

If I had read about this before I bought the license I would have held off for an official announcement. At this point I'm going to go forward and complete the conversion on Friday.

Good luck to whatever you choose.
      The Reptile File

Comment

Originally posted by rsw686 View Post
        I've debated about going with vBulletin for two years now. I was finally fed up with SMF last weekend and purchased a vBulletin owned license. I hope that I didn't make the wrong choice. The more reading I do I wonder if I am going to be out alot of money to upgrade to vBulletin 4. This is kind of frustrating as if I had done this 6 months ago I could've saved $20.

If I had read about this before I bought the license I would have held off for an official announcement. At this point I'm going to go forward and complete the conversion on Friday.

Good luck to whatever you choose.
        Most of us, the customers would be dissapointed if the pricing structure for the upgrade to VB4 is bumped up. But with no official word or confirmation from Jelsoft/IB, we cannot really keep on worrying about the fee that we may need to pay for the upgrade. Rumours are just rumours until and unless they come into reality.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X