how to donate vbulletin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

but my friends told me that they bought here: http://www.vbstyles.com/
    This is their forum vbstyles bought it and it works for them and install them. so they called the forum (www.muonline.biz/fortress

Comment

Look at the very bottom of your friend's forum:

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
      Copyright ©2000 - 2009, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
      vBulletin Skin developed by:
      vBStyles.com
      The SKIN was developed on that site but they did NOT make the forum itself - you have to buy that here then you can make it look however you want it to look!

I think you need to go away, read the information that Wayne has posted above and speak to your friends in a bit more detail about how to setup and run a website as the impression I have at the moment is that you're not yet ready to take that step without a lot of 'hand-holding' along the way.
      Vote for:

- *Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe*
      -
      *PM - Add ability to reply to originator only*
      - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s)
      - "Quick Route" Interface...

Comment

Originally posted by Trevster View Post
        Look at the very bottom of your friend's forum:

The SKIN was developed on that site but they did NOT make the forum itself - you have to buy that here then you can make it look however you want it to look!

I think you need to go away, read the information that Wayne has posted above and speak to your friends in a bit more detail about how to setup and run a website as the impression I have at the moment is that you're not yet ready to take that step without a lot of 'hand-holding' along the way.
        ok thx Sir sorry for all problems

Comment

Originally posted by Trevster View Post
          I concur. You really need to get some basic background knowledge first.

Comment

Originally posted by malipl View Post
            where do I buy at the end of this Forum?
            Malipl,I believe the best would be to search Polish forums how to setup your own forum.

vB5 is unequivocally the best forum software, but not yet...

Comment

As other have said, which sucks to be stated, it's best you research before you leap. Best for you and for your future community. Inexperienced management only brings frustration and problems on both sides (administration and community).

You need to research the basics of starting a website, including the idea of websites as well as servers, and then about forums themselves, how to manage and what the market is like.

Otherwise, you don't seem at all ready and seems as though you're shooting in the dark if you were to rush into this.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X