Is there a SMF to VB converter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a SMF to VB converter?

I am running SMF 2.0.4 beta and am looking to change to Vbulletin but I wanted to see what different mods were available and my major concern was if there was a converter. I hate to lose my whole board, all the posts etc.

If there isn't a converter Is there a way to keep the old posts and put them in an archive attached to the board. Either way, let me know.

Thanks, I know there says there is one I just wanted to make sure it works cuz I will be mad if I pay for it only to have to start from scratch again, I don't want to loose any members

Comment

I don't recall using it, but if the ability is there in the importer, it should be fine.

I've done a number of imports, custom and non, for customers, and the import utility through vB (impex) usually works well enough

Comment

I recently ran a conversion of an SMF 1.x board using impex and it worked fairly well. The only thing that didn't convert smoothly was some of the attachments, but all the users, theads and posts came over just fine.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X