Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The3rdNipple
    replied
    It's possible, you can get help after you are licensed (purchased vbulletin). Unlicensed support isn't allowed or isn't supported. There's an available option I can assure you.

Leave a comment:

• copiertalk
    replied
    Hmm.

I guess you could allow people to look at the forum and forum thread names but not allow them to read the actuall thread?

There are mods on .org to allow you to look at a thread X number of times. That may take some coding ability on your part.

There is a mod on .org to allow people to only read the first post?

I am not sure what content you wish to publish so I can only point out some of the tools I have used to grow my community.

Leave a comment:

• spheon
    started a topic Subscription Service

Subscription Service

I am going around in circles..and want to make sure I can do this before I purchase

I want to have a free 'registered' forum generally but a I want a VIP subscription paid area....

This should be hidden and only available to paid VIPs - how can I do this but allow registered user to see the forum and link to the subscription

I can hide it, set permissions etc but cant see how can 'entice' standard users to subscribe and pay for the additional service...

I set up a VIP usergroup and a VIP forum only viewable to VIP and above (mods etc)

how do I do it....as 24 hours isnt long enough to dabble...(better if it was say 5 days)

thanks

sph
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X