This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to buy a vBulletin

I want to purchasing a vBulletin Online but my country Pakistan is not in the list of worldPay.com and MetaCharge and paypal the transition not don and also the banks near to me are not support to direct wire transfer to Uk so please
    tell me how can made a transition from pakistan on my Visa Card, or please request to worldpay.com for add Pakistan in there list.
    2nd do you eccept moneybookers.com for trassition.?
    Thanks

REGARDS

Last edited by SHER_786; Sun 10 May '09, 5:22am. Reason: font size change

These are Jelsoft's available payment methods:

They have several payment methods available. The currently available payment options are:

1. Credit card
    --- via Paypoint/Metacharge (Visa, Mastercard, Delta, Visa Electron, American Express-USD only)
    --- via WorldPay (Visa, Mastercard, Delta, Switch, JCB and Solo)
    --- via PayPal (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Delta, Electron, Switch, Eurocard and Solo)

2. PayPal
    --- Out of PayPal funds
    --- Transfer out of Bank account attached to PayPal

3. Wire Transfer from existing bank account

You can order online here:

http://www.vbulletin.com/order/

if your country isn't supported then I am afraid it won't be possible to place an order.

Comment

Originally posted by Floris View Post
      These are Jelsoft's available payment methods:

They have several payment methods available. The currently available payment options are:

1. Credit card
      --- via Paypoint/Metacharge (Visa, Mastercard, Delta, Visa Electron, American Express-USD only)
      --- via WorldPay (Visa, Mastercard, Delta, Switch, JCB and Solo)
      --- via PayPal (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, Delta, Electron, Switch, Eurocard and Solo)

2. PayPal
      --- Out of PayPal funds
      --- Transfer out of Bank account attached to PayPal

3. Wire Transfer from existing bank account

You can order online here:

http://www.vbulletin.com/order/

if your country isn't supported then I am afraid it won't be possible to place an order.
      I am already know about these but from Pakistan that all not working...no more reply from vBulletin team members and no interest in this so its mean we from Pakistan can use the Nulled vBulletin am i right..?

Comment

No, using a pirated copy is obviously the wrong thing to do. Why can't you do a wire transfer?

Comment

Originally posted by SHER_786 View Post
          I am already know about these but from Pakistan that all not working...no more reply from vBulletin team members and no interest in this so its mean we from Pakistan can use the Nulled vBulletin am i right..?

Hi,

Please remember that the vBulletin Team may well be busy assisting other customers, replys take time my friend, sit tight.
          Originally posted by Floris
          No, using a pirated copy is obviously the wrong thing to do. Why can't you do a wire transfer?
          I second that.

Comment

My dear friend Unfortunately any Bank in Pakistan not accept less then from 1000$ for wire transfer so what can i do.
            for your information in Pakistan so many Customer they want to buy the vBulletin but Unfortunately there is no easy way...
            I request to Jelsoft's Please give us a easy payment methods or retailer for Pakistan.

Comment

Sher,

I have no special knowledge or magic answer for you, but I just want to express my sympathy with your frustration. We would nearly all feel as you do, if we found ourselves wanting to buy vBulletin and unable to do so.

I hope that Jelsoft will come up with a solution that can be used by you and indeed by everyone in Pakistan who might want to buy this software.

In the meantime, I wonder if there is a "work-around" that you could perhaps use. By googling Pakistan and vbulletin, I see that there are many Pakistan-oriented forums on the Internet that use vBulletin. Perhaps one of them located in Pakistan could tell you how they overcame this obstacle? Or perhaps someone at one of these forums could act as a "middle-man" for your purchase? (Or even a relative or friend who is outside of Pakistan and would be sympathetic to your wish.)

I hope that you will be able to fulfill your wish soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Baba Wawa View Post
                Sher,

I have no special knowledge or magic answer for you, but I just want to express my sympathy with your frustration. We would nearly all feel as you do, if we found ourselves wanting to buy vBulletin and unable to do so.

I hope that Jelsoft will come up with a solution that can be used by you and indeed by everyone in Pakistan who might want to buy this software.

In the meantime, I wonder if there is a "work-around" that you could perhaps use. By googling Pakistan and vbulletin, I see that there are many Pakistan-oriented forums on the Internet that use vBulletin. Perhaps one of them located in Pakistan could tell you how they overcame this obstacle? Or perhaps someone at one of these forums could act as a "middle-man" for your purchase? (Or even a relative or friend who is outside of Pakistan and would be sympathetic to your wish.)

I hope that you will be able to fulfill your wish soon.
                its mean we don't have identification been a Pakistani in all over the world...and always dependant to other people...

Comment

its mean we don't have identification been a Pakistani in all over the world...and always dependant to other people...
                  I agree that it's very unfair. And it must feel really lousy.

Again, I very much hope that Jelsoft will come up with a solution so that you and your countrymen will be, and feel like, full members of the international vBulletin community.

Comment

Can't you use PayPal?

vB5 is unequivocally the best forum software, but not yet...

Comment

Originally posted by Baba Wawa View Post
                      I agree that it's very unfair. And it must feel really lousy.

Again, I very much hope that Jelsoft will come up with a solution so that you and your countrymen will be, and feel like, full members of the international vBulletin community.
                      Thanks friend for your supporting reply

Comment

Originally posted by beishe8 View Post
                        Can't you use PayPal?
                        No the PayPal are afraid to me...I m a vampire

Comment

If you can't pay for it, you can't use it. Hard reality.

Comment

If you can't pay for it, you can't use it. Hard reality.
                            But a reality (if it is one) that should surely be changed!!!

Comment

No the PayPal are afraid to me...I m a vampire.
                              I believe that even vampires are covered by various international rights agreements.

How about -- send an email to Jelsoft sales. Ask them if you can pay by international money order of some kind.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X