HELP ASAP Thank You

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP ASAP Thank You

Hello! I am thinking seriously of moving my existing forums to vbulletin but I will need some customizations done. (which I can do, just need to know if it's possible with the way the code is set up)

Here is what I need to do the the existing set up -

I need to know if I can change out the following:

The posting method (meaning forum format) A good example would be this type of posting found here:
    http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards...ge_id=37503880

My forums that I currently have use that posting method. They use ASP and I use PHP.

I need to have my Ibox (all the company information etc) above the area of posting. Like a company info box with all sort of information then the posting starts.

This is the tough one though. Each person that comes on, needs to have the ability to make their own company board, and choose to mod it or not mod it etc and pick there under mods that they want on their respective boards.

I already have my site coded for all of this but I am having quite a bit of issues on my side.

Could I add quite a bit of this in? Or is this totally impossible with vbulletin?

Thank You.

Clicked on the link, the post is deleted.

Cant help you much there
    Jut a random internet person.

A message to all illegal users!

Comment

Why do you want to implement such an awful posting/reading interface?

Having one post per page with "Next" "Previous "Up" "Down" is very 1980's. Time to move on!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X