No announcement yet.

Question about 4.0 befure buying?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HarryWx, the most important thing is what the users of your forum are going to think about the look and style, not you. The majority of responses to the new style are positive, so I would assume the majority of your forum users would like it too. In any case, vB can be customised, you could make a few changes yourself or I am sure there will be plenty of third party skins / tweaks available in time.

In my experience with my own forum ( > 8 years) it is the community and the content that matters in the end, not the style or look. I keep very close to the original style to make updating painless, so my forum does look like everyone else's "out of the box" vB forum, which is a shame in some ways, but has never hindered my community.

What you should be asking is what features vB has and what the support is like. I moved from IPB to vB and would never go back. There is so much help and support here and at vBulletin.org.
    Fireworks

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X