Before I purchase...is this possible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Before I purchase...is this possible?

Is it possible for me to have an area on the left (as a column) of a main forum page for advertisements but the when viewing individual topics go to full screen mode and display banners/ads only on the top and bottom?

Is this type of configuration in the software or does one need to modify the template manually?

Thanks.

Originally posted by puma1824 View Post
    Is it possible for me to have an area on the left (as a column) of a main forum page for advertisements but the when viewing individual topics go to full screen mode and display banners/ads only on the top and bottom?

Is this type of configuration in the software or does one need to modify the template manually?

Thanks.
    This would require a template modification. The software includes other ad location templates, but where you want it was not included.
    No...No...Meester vBulletin, he no work right.

Comment

Originally posted by puma1824 View Post

Thanks.
      There's a side column mod over at Vbulletin.org. Once you purchase Vbulletin, you will be given access to that modifications site to download as you please.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X