Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paying with PayPal?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Paying with PayPal?

    Well I was reading the FAQ's on the site and came across this:
    If you order with Paypal and you do not have enough funds in your Paypal account to cover the purchase, Paypal will issues an eCheck which can take up to 7 business days to complete.
    If there were the correct funds in there would it be processed instantly?

  • #2
    Originally posted by mr chad View Post
    Well I was reading the FAQ's on the site and came across this:

    If there were the correct funds in there would it be processed instantly?
    Yes, pretty much. You will receive an email shortly after the purchase containing your customer number and such.
    No...No...Meester vBulletin, he no work right.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by jmurrayhead View Post
      Yes, pretty much. You will receive an email shortly after the purchase containing your customer number and such.
      Ok then thank you. Also if no funds were in your PayPal account but in your bank account would it work in the same way or would an 'echeck' be issued?

      Comment


      • #4
        I'm pretty sure if you have paypal hooked to your bank account, for example, it will automatically take the remainding funds from your bank account. As far as the order is concerned, it would be the same as if your paypal account had all the funds.
        No...No...Meester vBulletin, he no work right.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by jmurrayhead View Post
          I'm pretty sure if you have paypal hooked to your bank account, for example, it will automatically take the remainding funds from your bank account. As far as the order is concerned, it would be the same as if your paypal account had all the funds.
          Ok then thank you for your help!

          Comment


          • #6
            Paying with paypal

            Paypal is the only one online payment I use and its very reliable one.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by mr chad View Post
              Ok then thank you for your help!
              You're welcome
              No...No...Meester vBulletin, he no work right.

              Comment

              widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X