Help me,please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me,please!

Hello!I have some questions and I hope you'll answer me.In one of your post you wrote:"After this you can renew access to new versions for $40 if done before and up to 60 days after the 'expiry' date. After that period the renewal is $60."Could you explaine me when I need pay 60$ and when 40$ in detail.
    Another question is have I to pay something else except 180$ for license?And for what?Need I pay to purchase Project tools?
    Thank you for answer!

If you buy an owned license, you pay $40 while it is still active, to renew it for 12 more months of additional download access, this goes up to 60 days after the expiry date. After 60 days after it has expired, the fee is $60 to renew for 12 more months of additional download access.

The standard fee is $60, but if you renew early, you get a discount and pay $40.

The forum license is $180, which is a one time fee. The renewal fee and addons are optional purchases. And not required to have permission to run one instance of vBulletin for an unlimited period of time.

Yes, the addons like blog and project tools are not free addons, and have to be purchased separately, if you wish to use them.

Comment

Thank you very much,Floris!

Comment

You are welcome, if you have more questions feel free to post them or open a ticket under http://vbulletin.com/go/sales/

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X