Parked Domains and Licensing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parked Domains and Licensing

I was curious if there are any stipulations with regain to parked domains and licensing. For example, if I buy a license for site.com, is it fine to park site.net and site.info on top of it? What if I parked several or even more than a hundred different domains on the same installation of vbulletin?

Just wanted to make sure I am clear on this.

Thanks
    PHP Link Directory

I license per install.
    ...steven
    www.318ti.org (vB3.8) | www.nccbmwcca.org (vB4.2)
    bmwcca.org/forum | m135i.net
    "I tried to clean this up but this thread is beyond redemption." - Steve Machol

Comment

Ok, so if I understand correctly, that means I could install once, but park 1000 sites on a single install and only be responsible for buying one license. Is that that right?
      PHP Link Directory

Comment

I might not understand the question fully.
        It sounds like you can park multiple domains and point them to your one install.

Better wait for someone from vBulletin to respond.
        ...steven
        www.318ti.org (vB3.8) | www.nccbmwcca.org (vB4.2)
        bmwcca.org/forum | m135i.net
        "I tried to clean this up but this thread is beyond redemption." - Steve Machol

Comment

As long as this is one install and all URLs point to the same content, this requires just one license.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X