Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Upgrade from VB 3.8 to VB 4 Free or charged?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chapman
    replied
    Originally posted by hawksgirl View Post
    Paying for a licence is enough. It's a good thing that we don't have to pay for the upgrades. To answer your question they are free mate. It's the licences that aren't free.

Once again just to repeat. The first year is free.
    You then pay for the updates only. Which are around £25 / $40 in the first 60 days of expiration.

Leave a comment:

• carntheroos4eva
    replied
    Paying for a licence is enough. It's a good thing that we don't have to pay for the upgrades. To answer your question they are free mate. It's the licences that aren't free.

Leave a comment:

• blackfalcon
    replied
    You dont pay to upgrade, you pay to have access to upgrades in general, so you pay for an amount of time, not an amount of upgrades.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    When you purchase a license you will have access to all new versions released for one year, including vB4.

Leave a comment:

• doc_sameer
    started a topic Upgrade from VB 3.8 to VB 4 Free or charged?

Upgrade from VB 3.8 to VB 4 Free or charged?

I have to buy vbulletin & was wondering if whenever VB 4 rolls out, will i have to buy it as well or will i be allowed to upgrade from 3.8 to v4 for free?

If the upgrade is not free, then there will be many users like me who would think of waiting till v4 is launched & then buy it.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X