For those looking to buy........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those looking to buy........

For those of you looking to buy, I am very happy with the software, instructions and support of VBulletin.

Very good support and how to. Newb friendly.

Good people here.

Thank you.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
      Thank you.

I know it may seem like a stupid post, but there are so many companies that never answer email, don't care about support, or make a crappy product then hide behind some policy.

The problem is, a lot of people accept that. That is crap.

you guys do a decent job from what I can see and someone should say something.

Thanks for the help!!!!!

Comment

I too am looking to buy, hopefully this week. But I have so many questions that still need to be answered. I've read all the stickies here already and I'm trying to read as many threads as I can to get the answers I'm looking for. If I can't find the answers I'll just go ahead and post them in the thread I started or in a new thread specific to the question in mind.

Comment

Originally posted by RedHotChili View Post
          I too am looking to buy, hopefully this week. But I have so many questions that still need to be answered. I've read all the stickies here already and I'm trying to read as many threads as I can to get the answers I'm looking for. If I can't find the answers I'll just go ahead and post them in the thread I started or in a new thread specific to the question in mind.

Buy the software and the support is endless.

Realy easy to setup.

Comment

Thers no magic trick why VBulletin is so popular. To put it short they it is the best, easy as that.

Comment

Originally posted by erinrichie View Post
              Thers no magic trick why VBulletin is so popular. To put it short they it is the best, easy as that.
              That and the brainwashi- HYPNO-TOAD

(Seriously though, the support team here are very prompt in answering questions)
              - TomJames

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X