Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Examples of Joomla and vBulletin Being Bridged

Hi all,

Im also in the process of accessing whether to purchase vbulletin to be integrated with our joomla site. Ive seen quite alot of threads relating to this issue and realize the bridges are unofficial however can i request to have some site examples of customers who have successfully bridged it and provide some feedback? If errors have occured, what sort of errors are they?

Any feedback would be appreciated.

That would be a third party application/ modication which vbulletin does not support.

You would need to go to the site or creator of the joomla bridge and ask them for a demo since its not really to vbulletin.

Comment

ikeafans.com is the only one I know of.
      Plan, Do, Check, Act!

Comment

Originally posted by raftcomm View Post
        Hi all,

Im also in the process of accessing whether to purchase vbulletin to be integrated with our joomla site. Ive seen quite alot of threads relating to this issue and realize the bridges are unofficial however can i request to have some site examples of customers who have successfully bridged it and provide some feedback? If errors have occured, what sort of errors are they?

I think you should ask in the JFusion site (the best bridge available for vBulletin and Joomla)

Comment

One of our components is also the bridge for Joomla and vb. If anyone wants references for it, contact us @joomplace.

Comment

Originally posted by raftcomm View Post
            Hi all,

I've done it with Joomla 1.5, vB 3.8.4 & jfusion.

It all works pretty much as expected, although it's not perfect as a logged in vB user doesn't always log in automatically on the joomla end and vise versa. I think my problems are probably cookie / cookie path related but to be perfectly honest I worry about it far more than the site's users do - nobody's ever complained about it.

Integrating the look and feel was a total headache. JFusion has an integration option, but I wasn't happy with how it's achieved so did it manually myself. Expect lots of trial and error and mucking about with CSS.

oh yeah the site is: http://thumped.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X