Hiring coder for Modifications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hiring coder for Modifications

I've been to vbulletin.org and registered and maybe I've overlooked something obvious but I really do not see anyway of hiring coders there. I see a listing of MODs (very useful) by version number. Is there some type of marketplace associated with vbulletin.org or do all transactions commence offsite? Or, do I have to be licensed in order to even see certain forums. What really is the best way of obtaining a coder with VB experience? Any help is appreciated

They do have a Requests for Paid Services forum: http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=30

I wouldn't doubt if you had to be licensed in order to view that forum. You are free to hire a coder from there, but they do not hold any responsibility or liability as to what happens with the transactions.
    Regards,
    Nick

Comment

You need to be licensed, if you have a vBulletin License purchased your just follow the 1 step to get confirmed as licensed user
      Sound District

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X