Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Like a New Install ¿

Hello There

I have a one question. I'm a lisenced vbulletin last version. I already updated from old versions. But have a some databases errors. If can pay vbteam for my website new install and old database update. They fix it or some one please help me about this problem

Basicly i need professional installing on my web site if i giving my password account no: for entering my website

Sorry for my english not very well

That is not a service we perform but it may be possible to help if we know what errors you are getting. Right-click on the error page and go to View/Source. Then copy-n-paste the error message here.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Thank you answered my questions.

When i clicking any member profile coming this error on the top page

Warning: Missing argument 4 for fetch() in [path]/includes/class_profileblock.php on line 205

Warning: Missing argument 4 for fetch() in [path]/includes/class_profileblock.php on line 205

Warning: Missing argument 4 for fetch() in [path]/includes/class_profileblock.php on line 1334

Thank you

Sorry for my language very bad.

Comment

Please follow the suggestion in your other thread:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...55#post1695055
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Thank you so much Steve.

Sorry i try seacrh but cannot find it sorry about this.
          Thank you again.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X