Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• erinrichie
    replied
    It generally takes a couples of days depending upon how fast the adsense bot gets to your site. It can also depend upon how well your site is optimized for your niche. It should take too long just a little more patience good luck

Leave a comment:

• beishe8
    replied
    Originally posted by fxm View Post
    Let's say I wanted to install vbulletin 3.8.1 with Adsense, will I lose all my mods/hacks?
    You won't lose them because you install(upgrade to?)3.8.1,
    you might lose some or all of them if they are not compatible.

Leave a comment:

• fxm
    replied
    Let's say I wanted to install vbulletin 3.8.1 with Adsense, will I lose all my mods/hacks?

Leave a comment:

• TomJames
    replied
    Also make sure your meta tags include relevant keywords, that can help a lot.

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied
    I recommend you consider using AdSense section targeting to help increase the relevancy of your ads:
    https://www.google.com/adsense/suppo...n&answer=23168

Leave a comment:

• RichM
    replied
    We've been using Google ads for a few years. Our site is pitched at young adults (18-early 20s) yet Google often displays ads advertising muslim dating websites. :S Totally unrelated and laughable from a users point of view.

That said though, Google is said to provide more relevant ads once its bots have crawled your website and indexed its content. However, that's not entirely the case for us. - Although some ads are relevant. It's the ads on the index page which tend to be irrelevant.

Leave a comment:

• bigwater
    replied
    The only forum I've installed adsense on is a forum geared towards linux server maintenance, and it was relevant from the instant I turned adsense on.

Maybe somebody else has a better answer for you... I don't think I did anything special to make adsense return linux only links, but it does.

Sorry I responded in the "I don't know" genre, but I was hoping to use it as a segway to coax your forum URL out of you. I'm a rock climber and love those kinds of sites Please PM me with the URL if you don't want to make it public.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Hoffmeyer
    started a topic Google AdSense Ads

Google AdSense Ads

How long does it take for the Google AdSense ads to become relevant?

My forum is devoted to mountaineering and so far after 4 days I'm still getting totally irrelevant ads.

Is there something I need to do to allow the Google robots to analyze my content?