Q quote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Q quote

Been using the vB Demo to see how things look for users of a vB Forum, but one thing I can't do or find is to add the Q quote for a user.

Can't find the option any where in the Admin panel.

Can any one help with this?

I think the vB Forum is a great Forum, but answers to questions often take a long time if not at all

Comment

I have seen Forums that use vB with this function but just can't find how to activate it, any chance of a reply to my question??

Comment

I don't understand what you mean with 'Q quote' functionality? could you explain?

Comment

Ok thanks for the reply,
          Next to the Quote button on the right of this post I've seen on other vB Forums a
          Q quote button next to it, but I can't find it in the Admin panel.

Look at this page and see the Q quote button on the right of the post next to the Quote button;
          http://teakdoor.com/thailand-and-asi...tml#post901696

Comment

I think you mean the multiquote button?

Comment

Er, no I don't
              did you click and look on the link above in my other post?
              It looks like the Quote button but it says Q quote instead.

Comment

Sorry, I have no idea what you mean either. I see the full 'Quote' button.

Also please do not bump your posts. You need to wait at least 12 hours before doing that. Thank you.
                Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Sorry Steve, don't want to upset anyone

It "Quotes the whole section"
                  Just can't find how to set it in the Admin panel.

Comment

Originally posted by Simple User View Post
                    Sorry Steve, don't want to upset anyone

It "Quotes the whole section"
                    Just can't find how to set it in the Admin panel.
                    Click on the Quote button.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Very sorry Steve I don't want to be a pain or push things as vB is a great Forum,

But I've seen this option on a few vB Forums but can't find how to set it in the Admin panel,
                      as you look at a post on a Thread you can see the, 'Quote' button and also
                      a 'q-Quote' button, the q-Quote "Quotes the whole section"

It can be seen on this Forum; http://teakdoor.com/thailand-and-asi...tml#post902028

But where's the option to set this in the Admin panel?

Very big thank you if you can help.

Comment

As I said before I see a standard 'Quote' button on that link. There is no 'Q' option anywhere in vB.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Very sorry Steve, forgot It can only be seen when you're a member.
                          Sorry again.

That's what it looks like Steve.

Comment

There is no such thing in vB. That is from a modification that site made. You will need to ask them about this.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Ok, thanks for that.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X