private torrent tracker that is compatible with VBulletin 3.7.4 PL1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• private torrent tracker that is compatible with VBulletin 3.7.4 PL1

sorry if im asking something which is not to be asked in these forums.......i have bought vbulletin 3.7.4 Pl1.....i want to use that for a torrent site....can anyone suggest me how and where to get the trackers that are compatible with the specified version of vbulletin

if this thread is violating the rules then mods....please delete this thread

Thanks

What you are asking to do is illegal, you cannot post a "Legal" copy of vBulletin on a torrent site, are you mad?

I really advise that you disregard all that immediately, if you have posted it there.. then i am sorry for you..
    Jut a random internet person.

A message to all illegal users!

Comment

He wants to set up a torrent site, not put vBulletin on it, as far as I can interpret. Whether he wants to use it to distribute his software, Linux distros or copyrighted content I'm not so sure.

Assuming he is asking for a way to put a torrent tracker on his forum (not distribute vBulletin) then it wouldn't be illegal. Still, probably not the place to ask. vBulletin.org would be more appropriate.
      - TomJames

Comment

You would have to ask this question at www.vbulletin.org.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
        Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

I wanted to set up vbulletin for my site which deals in torrents(as tomjames interpreted) thats all

Regarding wrong place.....im very sorry for that....will make sure that this will not happen in future

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X