This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to train my Moderators

Hello users. I'm a Co-admin and I'm wondering how to train my moderators. Things like what to do when this happends and what to do when that happends. Get it? I need some general guidelines or more specific guidelines to help me write artcials for mods to read from.

BTW, I would have posted this in the correct forum, but I don't have the permissions.

To get vB support on these forums you first need to be a licensed customer and register for Priority Forum Support. To do this, please go here:

http://members.vbulletin.com/membersupport_priority.php

...and enter your email address in one of the boxes. You'll need to have your customer number and password to access the page.

Once you've done this, please post in the appropriate support forum for your version.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I can't because I'm only the co-admin and I don't know any of the information for this forum.

Comment

Tell the license-holder to follow Steve's steps from Post #2, and add your e-mail address in the list of those eligible for Priority Forum Support.
        Regards,
        Nick

Comment

Working...
        X