Adding Poker to vBulletin done - need testers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding Poker to vBulletin done - need testers

Is there some type of referrals made if we introduced people to buy vBulletin?
    Last edited by pokerIntegrated; Tue 9 Dec '08, 7:05pm. Reason: wrong forum

Yes, there is.

http://www.vbulletin.com/affiliate.php

you can get $20 to $40 USD.
    www.Copiertalk.com - Everything Copier , Printer, Fax

Comment

plugin Poker and vBulletin

I just signed-up.

What I'm trying to do is setup forums for people who like to use vBulletin. I guess that's where I'm interested in the referrals.

However, I'm also interested in people who might help me integrate poker with their forums. It's a free service I'm offering.

I don't want to be dismembered just for having poker integrated into vBulletin. It's been done and I have it working.

I would like to share it with everyone but don't want to get kicked off this board because of it.

Comment

There have been several requests for it on vbulletin.org for a pakage to do that.

I do not think they allow that type of marketing here but they do allow a limited amount on .org.

I know my users could use the down time and a poker game or two so hit me up as a beta tester. I will work with you on it.
        www.Copiertalk.com - Everything Copier , Printer, Fax

Comment

Originally posted by pokerIntegrated View Post
          I just signed-up.

What I'm trying to do is setup forums for people who like to use vBulletin. I guess that's where I'm interested in the referrals.

However, I'm also interested in people who might help me integrate poker with their forums. It's a free service I'm offering.

I don't want to be dismembered just for having poker integrated into vBulletin. It's been done and I have it working.

I would like to share it with everyone but don't want to get kicked off this board because of it.
          There is a mod on .org,you are free to use it.

vB5 is unequivocally the best forum software, but not yet...

Comment

FYI, the referral system is for licensed customers only.

PokerIntegrated, please register for Priority Forum Support. To do this, go here:

http://members.vbulletin.com/membersupport_priority.php

...and enter your email address in one of the boxes. You'll need to have your customer number and password to access the page.

Also our forums are not the proper place for advertising or promoting third-party add-ons.
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X