Messages Per Page....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Messages Per Page....

Hello, is there a way to display more posts per page on the forum version 3.7.x? I see the default is 10 messages per page. I would like maybe 50 per page.

Thanks

Certainly can, check in the control panel...http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/profi...do=editoptions
    Lats...

Comment

Indeed, and you can change the default value (for all users) in the AdminCP.
      - TomJames

Comment

Originally posted by TomJames View Post
        Indeed, and you can change the default value (for all users) in the AdminCP.
        Any idea of its location, I for the life of me cant find it.

Comment

Just post your question in the support forums related to your version.
          Lats...

Comment

Originally posted by Lats View Post
            Just post your question in the support forums related to your version.
            I tried that... but got this message;

Mr_Pat, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
            If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Comment

If you've just purchased a license, it may take up to an hour for you to be recognised as a customer.
              Lats...

Comment

I didnt buy a licenses, the company I work for did.

Comment

Then the license owner will need to add you to the Priority Forum Support form as per the instructions you see at the top of this page.
                  Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                  Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment