Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only thing that should go down imo is the amount of VAT that they charge customers from the UK, but I'm not sure whether that has been reduced or not.

Comment

You don't have a clue what your talking about.

So your saying - you think it's fine now for Briitish Gas (who upped their gas charges 2 times this year "quite largely") because the price of barrels went up to $100 a barrel. Should now still charge us these same prices (still). Even though the barrel prices have now dropped to $25 a barrel. A quarter of the price!

Even the top people in the UK are saying what they are doing is wrong. If they are now not paying the same price as before - They should be lowered again to reflect that cost saving back onto the consumer, instead of now just pocketing the extra profit at our expense.

I'm guessing you obviously must still live at home with your parents who pay the bills.

Comment

Originally posted by MRGTB View Post
        You don't have a clue what your talking about.

So your saying - you think it's fine now for Briitish Gas (who upped their gas charges 2 times this year "quite largely") because the price of barrels went up to $100 a barrel. Should now still charge us these same prices (still). Even though the barrel prices have now dropped to $25 a barrel. A quarter of the price!

Even the top people in the UK are saying what they are doing is wrong. If they are now not paying the same price as before - They should be lowered again to reflect that cost saving back onto the consumer, instead of now just pocketing the extra profit at our expense.

I'm guessing you obviously must still live at home with your parents who pay the bills.
        What are you talking about? Could you please elaborate as to how this has anything to do with what's being discussed in this thread?
        Regards,
        Nick

Comment

I would like to point out that prices typically tend to rise in a recession. This is due to governments creating more money and causing inflation. We appreciate the ideas and suggestions and will take them under advisement if we decide to change our prices in the future. However we have no plans to change prices at this time.
          Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
          The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
          vBulletin 5 API

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X