Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pas reçu de mail pour le téléchargement, not received an email for the remote loading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pas reçu de mail pour le téléchargement, not received an email for the remote loading

Bonjour je viens d'acheter une licence vb mais toujour rien reçu et n'arrive pas a aller sur members merci de m'aider.
    Le virement a était fait pourtant
    Merci

Hello I have just bought a licence vb but toujour nothing received and arrives has to go on members thank you to help me.
    The transfer has was made however
    Thank you

Your forum account is currently showing up as licensed, which means your order have been processed and completed, and the license details should be sent to you already. According to what we have on file, your customer details are sent to:
    u********d-p*******[email protected] (*'ed out most of it to prevent any spam; but it should be the same as the one you used to register for the forums)

Please double check your junk mails / spam folder, to see if it got mis-tagged. If you still do not have the information, please contact us via a support ticket, we can dispatch the information to you again.
    Best Regards,
    Andy Huang

Comment

Je n'est rien comme spam et rien reçu.
      Même avec le compte du forum n'arrive pas à accéder a la page de téléchargement.
      Déjà rempli un ticket:
      issueid=868673
      Je ne sais plus quoi faire

I am nothing like received spam and nothing.
      Even with the account of the forum does not manage to reach the page of remote loading.
      Already filled a ticket:
      issueid=868673

I cannot any more what make
      Last edited by Colin F; Mon 1 Dec '08, 8:31am.

Comment

Cet email confirme que vous avez envoyé à Jelsoft Enterprises Limited ([email protected]) €169,20 EUR avec PayPal.

Alors comment je peux faire pour pouvoir avoir enfin axé au téléchargement.
        Je ne sais plus quoi faire.
        Merci

This email confirms that you sent to Jelsoft Enterprises Limited ([email protected]) €169,20 Euro with PayPal.

Then how I can make to be able to have finally centered with the remote loading.
        I cannot any more what make.
        Thank you
        Last edited by Andy Huang; Mon 1 Dec '08, 3:42pm.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X