IPB 3 or should I move to VB?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aupurbo View Post
    I am not following you sorry, how can a company directly put others plugins! That should be built in inhouse! And i didn't see any official announcement out there regarding this too.
    IPS isn't "directly" adding in others' mods, they are just borrowing the idea. It's like when Jelsoft added multi-quote to vBulletin. IPB already had it, and there already existed mods for vBulletin that added it. Jelsoft certainly didn't "steal" the feature, and they in fact did the modders a favor, as a popular feature was now standard.
    Forums

Comment

I agree that IPB 3 doesn't look very good (stock install). But by simply tweaking the font-style used in two places it can make it much better visually to match vBulletin for reading and writing with.

Click my signature link and see for yourself the difference it makes.

Comment

Originally posted by MRGTB View Post
        I agree that IPB 3 doesn't look very good (stock install). But by simply tweaking the font-style used in two places it can make it much better visually to match vBulletin for reading and writing with.

Click my signature link and see for yourself the difference it makes.
        Is there any particular reason you woke up a thread that was almost 2 years old?

Comment

Ah, wasn't aware it was 2 years old. Was searching about something in Google and got lead to this thread. Read this reply it lead me to and decided to post a reply.

Simple as that

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X