Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demo to real

Hi all,

I will be purchasing the real version, but am waiting for some money to clear and have to wait anyway as im in Aus which is hours ahead, so i'll have to stay up late to call and pay by cc.

Can i download the demo and then all the data when i get the full version will be kept?

thanks
    www.aussietravellersforum.com - Share your view of the world

No, the demo is temporary, so you can't download it.

You'll just have to wait til you purchase the full thing. The demo gets deleted/restarted every 12 hours I believe...maybe it's 24...either way it's only temporary.

Comment

thanks NS.

Any idea as to why you cant pay with CC over the net. Its annoying having to stay up late!
      www.aussietravellersforum.com - Share your view of the world

Comment

Not sure what the deal is with aussie users, I payed with paypal.

Comment

Paypal is always the easiest and safest way to pay for anything online, it uses powerful encryption and heavily secured servers for financial information, it also uses practically any card given.

Its the best !
          Jut a random internet person.

A message to all illegal users!

Comment

Originally posted by prawn_86 View Post
            Any idea as to why you cant pay with CC over the net. Its annoying having to stay up late!
            You can pay from Oz day and night with CC.

vB5 is unequivocally the best forum software, but not yet...

Comment

For what its worth, you can go to Admin CP > Maintenance > Database Backup, and download a backup of your demo forum. Then, you can restore from that backup to your own database server after you've purchased the software. Though, it is probably best if you install it fresh, so you know how to install it and configure everything you need to properly (IE: cookie domains can be a pain if you just backup w/o setting it first).
              Best Regards,
              Andy Huang

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X