• Show
Clear All

• New Features 3.8 vs 3.7

What is the new features on 3.8 vs 3.7?
    Thank you

See This Blog Post.

Hope that was helpful.

Comment

Thank you. I found it in the blog. I usually have a hard time to find the new features of the new version vs the old version on the Vbulletin product page. The information should be there instead of in the blog, shouldn't it.

Best Regards,
      Anh

Comment

3.8 is in beta and as such is not for use in a live environment and the features list is not complete.

v3.7.4 is the latest stable version.

Comment

Originally posted by CareyCrew View Post
          3.8 is in beta and as such is not for use in a live environment and the features list is not complete.

v3.7.4 is the latest stable version.
          Actually correct me if i'm wrong, which I don't think I am, 3.8 is feature frozen, so the feature list is indeed "complete".

Comment

All the same, they've never announced the new features until the product goes Gold. If people saw the 3.8 features they'd naturally assume and expect those features in the latest stable version, which currently is 3.7.

Comment

Originally posted by Kinneas View Post
              All the same, they've never announced the new features until the product goes Gold. If people saw the 3.8 features they'd naturally assume and expect those features in the latest stable version, which currently is 3.7.
              They already did release a list of all features in 3.8.

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/blog.php?b=2332
              Regards,
              Nick

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X